Draftsight is a cross-platform software that lets professional CAD users, students and educators create, edit and view DWG files. There’s a free version and two paid versions.
Don’t forget to check out our site for more free how-to videos!
– our feed
– join us on facebook
– our group in Google+
Step # 1 – Download and Install “Draftsight”
First you’ll need to download “Draftsight” software. Open your browser and type “www.3ds.com/products-services/draftsight” Once you’re on the website, scroll down and click on the “Free download” button. In the next page select the downloader based on your system. Accept the terms and the software will start downloading. Once it is finished follow the instructions and install the software.
Step # 2 – Open your DWG file with “Draftsight”
Now open “Draftsight”. You’ll see the program interface with a main menu, a tool matrix and property windows. To open your DWG file go to the main menu. Choose “File” and then “Open”; look for the file and click open.
You can also edit the file and add elements that are very useful to CAD users, among other functions.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Studio Vinhomes Grand Park – tiện lợi cho cá nhân, mức giá tốt
- VIETADS ONLINE bật mí tuyệt chuyên phân tích đối thủ giúp SEO thành công hơn mong đợi
- Hợp đồng cho thuê nhà Kiên Giang có quan trọng hay không
- Bán nhà Cầu Giấy cho người nước ngoài với MeeLand
- Phòng trọ 1 người ở nên chọn diện tích bao nhiêu, chú ý điều gì?